Sunday, April 10, 2022

Mail Room: OSRIC

To me, I would rather support a community of fans than official reprints. My hardcover of this is coming soon, and I have the free PDF.

I have read a few not-so-great reviews of the AD&D POD reprints, and some errors and typos have not been fixed. I can't recommend those books to my friends until then, since for some of them these books would be big investments.

Until then, OSRIC is a better option, the PDF is free and supported, and being able to have the freedom to share and create for this system is a huge plus in the long term - and see what the community comes up with.

I do think AD&D 1e is a masterpiece, I just feel if you are selling reprints, some care and support are needed for me to invest in and recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment