Monday, October 2, 2023

Backerkit: The Purple Planet, Tome of Adventure #4

https://goodman-games.com/blog/2023/10/02/prepare-for-adventures-on-the-purple-planet-and-beyond/

This is fantastic news, and I hope Earth lasts long enough for me to pledge!

I missed out on the original Purple Planet DCC physical module, and this collects them all - plus, it gives us a new adventure set in this world in a new hardcover.

We are also getting the next tome of adventure collecting modules #73-77, which are excellent collections.

And we are getting variant covers of the rules, including an Errol Otus cover, which looks impressive. I want that book!

DCC is becoming my favorite OSR game, eclipsing the original B/X editions.

I am all in with this one when it drops. Plus more.

No comments:

Post a Comment