Thursday, June 23, 2022

Savage Pathfinder: Curse of the Crimson Throne

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/545820095/pathfinder-for-savage-worlds-curse-of-the-crimson-throne

Yes! Savage Pathfinder and original edition fans, it is time to show some support for the next Kickstarter. We are getting the following adventure path, Curse of the Crimson Throne, converted over, and the Savage Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide in this release!

More stuff, the amazing line is continuing, and if we come out in force and support this, the chances are good these will keep coming. More bestiaries, please!

Spread the word, turn up, show our support, and let's make this happen in a big way.

I still support 2E, I cherish my 1e books, but I love seeing the original world and adventure paths find a new audience and love from the Savage Worlds fans - and I am one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment