Saturday, February 5, 2022

Index Card RPG: US Orders Shipping Soon!

Just a note, I got this email earlier today and it looks like the US orders for Index Card RPG will be shipping soon to the US! This is one of those orders I have been wondering what happened to the books, I have printed out the PDF and been playing with that, but I love my physical copies and consider this one of my top-shelf games.

We do live in an upside-down world these days, and shipping delays happen. I am not faulting the company at all and I know they feel just as bad as everyone about this. I am patient, and I have the PDF and a printer, so I am only inconvenienced a little. This is the price we pay for the non-POD high quality books that we love.

It is great Modiphius is up-front and got this message out on a Saturday, and they are a great company I trust to make things right. This company and Free League are quickly becoming my favorite non-OSR publishers, and I am happy to support them both during these tough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment