Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Tome of Horrors: Enemies of the Valiant

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/froggodgames/tome-of-horrors-enemies-of-the-valiant

Oh wow, we have a new Kickstarter for Tales of the Valiant! It looks like Frog God Games is converting their Tome of Horrors monster book to ToV and getting that out early.

Early system support by 3rd parties is a great thing to see.

Part of me says to be careful with ToV Kickstarters like this to make sure they are not just 5E content flips, but I trust Frog God to do a great job and put the work in with ToV-specific mechanics, and also doing updates to the monsters to fix issues and oversights in the designs. I would like to see more specifics, and I will be very interested if they create new (or full-color) artwork.

This is one I will be following.

No comments:

Post a Comment