Saturday, February 4, 2023

Another GURPS Blog

https://anothergurpsblog.blogspot.com/

Check it out!

Sometimes I feel some information is better suited to a dedicated blog, and my love of GURPS is one of them. If I liked GURPS and Dungeon Fantasy (which I do), this would be the type of blog I would read and check up on.

This also allows me to deep dive into GURPS subjects and have the information collected for an audience who likes it in one place.

No, I didn't know what to name it, and this was fun.

And yes, that is graph paper in the background, not hex paper. I still like my graph paper, and as a gamer, that speaks to me on a primal level and gets my imagination going. My hex paper resource would confuse the presentation and distract the eye with that type of pattern; this feels much better to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment