Thursday, May 12, 2022

Hero Forge

I love Hero Forge, and while their custom figures are a bit pricy, the designer and other tools are excellent. I am considering subscribing on a fundamental level to make, organize, and download images for my pawns. This is a service I would support with a small monthly fee, just because they are here for us gamers, and this is my hobby.

When you have an idea for a character in your head, there is this or DAZ, and DAZ can get expensive.

The above is my cleric survivor from my upcoming Dungeon Fantasy game (based on my first Aquilae playthrough), and she came out fantastic. I plan to move the scenario over to my Ultimate Norse Campaign's world and start there completely in Dungeon Fantasy and use the Nordland supplements with the Svilland world.

No comments:

Post a Comment