Sunday, August 23, 2020

HARP: Monsters A Field Guide (2004 edition)

I hate doing this to people, but I found a copy of the HARP monsters book over on a hobby store site - the last copy there so I ordered it. I did not even know this book existed. Now, this book is from 2004 and likely the pre-POD version of HARP and likely has somethings change via errata in the POD version - but this is quite a find.

When it comes in the mail I will do a full review.

Why no POD or PDF version of this? It seems like a huge omission not to have a monster manual for a game available via even by PDF, and I do not see this on Amazon (sold out there) or DriveThruRPG (no entry) at all. I was wondering if there were 3rd party monster books for HARP, and then I found this.

I have plenty of monsters for Rolemaster Classic, three books of them across Creatures and Treasures I through III. RMFRP has a 200-page creatures book as well, but since I am holding off on RMFRP (all but the base book) so I have not got that yet.

More when this finally comes in the mail, and I will report back then. This is one I am happy to have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment