Saturday, May 5, 2018

Solo Play with Tunnels and Trolls, part #1a

...very cool stuff, the old solo adventures coming back as mobile games. You can create and level up characters, and reply adventures? I need to check this out. Plus they are working on an adventure creator for user-created content? Way cool.

Minus points, a lot of the adventures are in-app purchases, but you know...converting these over probably takes a lot of work and they have to get paid for their time and effort. Plus they are enhanced with art, sound, and music and those cost money. I can support buying them as they come out because I believe hard work and good products should be rewarded. As long as it isn't too much money, but I get it.

I would love to have something like this for the old D&D modules, like the A-series, Keep of the Borderlands, or S1. They beat you to it, Wizards!

No comments:

Post a Comment